Engineering is most demanded education to bestow knowledgeable technicians in fields like astronautics, Medical, natural philosophy, Computer, Mechanical, Automobile, Civil etc.
Indian Institute of Technology Joint examination is associate annual engineering school examination of Asian nation. It’s a sole admission take a look at conduct by fifteen Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indian college of Mines and IIT BHU. Joint test could be a 2 tier examination i.e. online and offline. JEE main take a look at are conducted by CBSE. Offline test of JEE main in 2014 persisted 06th April 2014 and online exam on 9,11,12,19 April. For JEE test 2014 online registration method was started from 8th Nov, 2013 and continue until 15th Dec, 2013. The IITs conduct a Joint examination (JEE) to pick out candidates for the 4-year B.Tech, B.Pharm, 5-year B.Arch, Integrated M.Sc. and M.Tech courses.
Candidate participate in IIT-JEE exam showing in (10+2) or equivalent qualifying examination, should secure a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST and PD) marks in combination in their various Board Examination. A student will have solely 2 tries to jot down the JEE exam within the year during which he or she passes the XIIth normal examination and/or within the following year. Candidates United Nations agency is a part of any of the IITs, IT-BHU, Varanasi, and ISM, Dhanbad through JEE will not be permissible to look for JEE in future.
Pattern of the Question Paper
At present, the IIT JEE could be a single - stage objective kind examination consisting of 2 papers of 3 hours length every to check comprehension & analytical ability of candidates. Each papers, Paper-1 and Paper-2 can every have 3 separate sections on Physics, Chemistry & arithmetic. All questions are Objective type, designed to aptitude, comprehension, and analytical ability of the candidates.
Number of Attempts
Students need to give their best shot in the first attempt it self as only 3 attempts are allowed for this exam. Those not passing in these attempts will be disqualified. They also have to fulfil other eligibly criteria at the same time. Thus thorough preparation and proper practice is required to crack the IIT joint entrance examination.
Only the highest 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories) supported performance in JEE (Mains) can qualify to look within the JEE (Advanced) examination, which can rank candidates for admissions to IITs, provided the candidates are among the highest 20% high scorers of their various boards at school XII examination.
Key to success
Concentration on studies is 1st and most significant whereas, motivation supports it, student gets from work or oldsters. Ought not to rush on question paper a minimum of offer a pair of minutes to scan whole paper during this presence of mind is matters. Clear focus and generous decide brings success.
It is a proud moment for any candidate who is declared to be the topper of joint test during this year. This pride can bring with it plenty of fame, name and success to that one who will be the winner of biggest engineering test of this year.
Every year lakh of engineering aspirants take IIT JEE Paper within the hope to form it to IITs, however solely a couple of them create it. IIT Delhi, Mumbai, Kanpur are the top preferences of the candidates taking the IIT JEE exam. Whereas, everybody works laborious to understand their dreams, solely a number of lucky ones flip their dreams into reality. What sets them apart is that the confidence that they apprehend everything which they need a grip over others.
Commonly Asked Question about Eligibility Criteria For IIT JEE
1. Is there any option of choosing language for JEE Exam?Answer- Yes, candidates have a choice to choose language in which he wants to give the JEE Exam but there are only three options i.e. English, Hindi and Gujarati.
2. What is the mode of payment for IIT JEE Exam?Answer- You can do the payment either online or offline. There are both the options to submit the application fee.
3. What is Eligibility for Diploma Students in JEE-Main 2015?Answer. Yes, to appear in JEE (Advanced) a diploma holder can apply in JEE Main 2014 but his rank and score for JEE (Main) will not be declared as diploma holders cannot apply for admission in NITs and CFTIs through JEE (Main) channel.
4. In case Photograph is not having name and date, would the form be rejected?Answer. Name of the candidate and date on which the photograph is taken is to be mentioned on the photograph, but in case uploaded photograph does not have name and date, the form will not be rejected and no correction is required in such a case.
5. While paying the fee, what a candidate can do in case of failed transaction?Answer- If the payment status of online transaction (by credit/debit card) is not communicated by payment gateway in real time then fee payment is not completed. After reconciliation if the amount is found debited, the same will be processed at payment gateway for refund. Candidates are required to pay the fees again either through online transaction or by e- challan and to download the acknowledgement page . Your amount will be refunded back within 7 to 10 days.