In the tech savvy scenario, Kaysons Education has brought the concept of IIT JEE Maths Video Lectures for aspirants. These online video lectures are available online with us and lectured by IITians.There are about 300 hours of IIT Maths Video Lectures that can be availed by the students. All you have to do is simply pick your topic, see the related video lecture and give the assignments.
About Our Faculty
Mr. Amaredeep singh
Qualification: B.Tech NIT Silchar
Experience: 5 Years
Age: 35 Years
Questions for Coordinate Geometry for JEE
- Practice Online Questions
- View Solution
Important Topics in Coordinate Geometry for IIT JEE
Coordinate Systems and Coordinates (Topic Weightage : 1 %)
- Co- ordinate Axes, Rectangular Cartesian co – ordinates of a point, Distance Between Two Points, Section Formulae, Triangle, Locus and Its Equation,
The Straight Lines (Topic Weightage : 3 %)
- line, Intercepts of a line on axis, Reduction of general equation, line Theorem, parallelogram, Concurrent lines, Family of lines, Circumcentre and orthocenter, bisectors, Minimization or Maximization.
The Pairs of Straight Lines (Topic Weightage : 3 %)
- Pair of Straight Line, Homogeneous Equation, General Equation of Second Degree,
Circles (Topic Weightage : 3 %)
- Equation of a Circle, Parametric Form, General Form, Concentric Circle. Position of a Point With Respect to a Circle, Intersection of a Line and a Circle, Tangent, tangent only by calculus, Parametric Forms, Pair of Tengents, Director circle, find transverse common tangents, Transverse imaginary, Family of Circles,
Parabola (Topic Weightage : 3 %)
- Conic Section, Parabola, Intersection of a Line and a Parabola, Condition for Tangent, Reflection Property of a Parabola.
Ellipse (Topic Weightage : 2 %)
- Ellipse, shape of the ellipse
Hyperbola (Topic Weightage : 2 %)
- Hyperbola, The Foci and Directrix of a Hyperbola, Focal Distance, Conjugate Hyperbola, Co – Normal Points, Asymptotes.