Having a plan to appear for IIT JEE 2016 then with this apt package you can cover your syllabus well with ample of revision time. With specially designed syllabus pattern Kaysons Education have introduced JEE Mains & Advanced 2016 product covering entire syllabus of class 11th and 12th under which the aspirant can avail 2 years of educational guidance and support that too at discounted prices.
About Our Faculty
Mr. Pawan Kumar Verma
Have taught in Bansal for over 6 years and since 2005 over 50 students have got ranks below 500
Qualification: B-Tech IIT Roorkee
Experience: 10 Years
Age: 40 Years
Questions for Electromagnetism for JEE
- Practice Online Questions
- View Solution
Important Topics in Electromagnetism for IIT JEE
Moving Charge in Magnetic Field (Topic Weightage : 4 %)
- Magnetic Field, Magnetic Field Lines and Magnetic Flux Caution.Thomson’s e/m Experiment.
Magnetic field of Current Element (Topic Weightage : 6 %)
- Magnetic Field of a Straight Current- Carrying Conductor, Magnetic Field of a Circular Current Loop, Ampere’s Law, Field of a solenoid, Force and Torque on a Current Loop.
Magnetic Flux and Gauss’s law of Magnetism (Topic Weightage : 3 %)
- Faraday’s Law, Lenz’s Law, Motion Electromotive Force, Inductance, Magnetic – field energy,
Board level (Topic Weightage : 1 %)
- Para magnetism, Diamagnetism, Ferromagnetism.