Having a plan to appear for IIT JEE 2016 then with this apt package you can cover your syllabus well with ample of revision time. With specially designed syllabus pattern Kaysons Education have introduced JEE Mains & Advanced 2016 product covering entire syllabus of class 11th and 12th under which the aspirant can avail 2 years of educational guidance and support that too at discounted prices.
About Our Faculty
Mr. Pawan Kumar Verma
Have taught in Bansal for over 6 years and since 2005 over 50 students have got ranks below 500
Qualification: B-Tech IIT Roorkee
Experience: 10 Years
Age: 40 Years
Questions for Mechanics for JEE
- Practice Online Questions
- View Solution
Important Topics in Mechanics for IIT JEE
Unit and Dimension (Topic Weightage : 2 %)
- Unit and Dimension
Kinematics (Topic Weightage : 5 %)
- Graphs,Velocity of Approach,Projectile Motion, Relative Motion
Dynamics (Topic Weightage : 5 %)
- Concept of Force and Net Force, Newton’s Second Law, Newton’s Third Law, Forces
Circular Motion (Topic Weightage : 1 %)
Angular Variables, Centripetal force, Centrifugal force.
Centre of Mass and Work Energy (Topic Weightage : 8 %)
- Centre of Mass of a Uniform Road, Rigid Bodies.linear momentum, elastic collision. Work Done, Constant Force, Spring Force, Kinetic Energy.
Rotation (Topic Weightage : 4 %)
- Mass Moment of Inertia of Common Geometrical Shapes. Rolling Motion on an Inclined Plane.