Apply more as two new centers are approved for JEE
In the last of few decades, the value of education in India has picked up the pace so with the traditional courses many professional courses are also available. The craze of IIT JEE is growing rapidly; the need of centers is also rises equally. The JEE-Main exam is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The selection will be done on the basis of the JEE Main results. JEE Main filter out the first 1.5 lakh students and only these students will be eligible for the JEE Advanced exam. IIT JEE is one of the most demanding even it is one of the hardest exams all over the world. The number of applications is increasing year by year, seeing this booming demand Government has decided to increase the number of examination center. CBSE approved the two new centers for the JEE. The state government trying to design 12 examination centers for conducting JEE Main exam, which is going to held on 6th April, 2014. Now candidates can select the JEE Main examination center as per their convenience or near to their place of residence. This list will be available on the application form and candidate will get to know about these centers at the time of filling their form.
Guidelines for the JEE Main Exam centers
- At the time of filling the application form candidates must select same examination center for the offline and the online exam.
- Candidates who are applying both Paper 1 and Paper 2, must have to choose such exam centers that are both offline and online JEE Main Exam centre.
- Candidates while choosing the Exam Centers, make sure that it should be easily reached and suitable than the others.
- Candidates need to select four examination centers for the JEE Main exam.
- Candidates are required to check their examination center before a day of exam so that they will be able to reach exam location easily without any hassle.
Candidates can also change or edit the filled details or particulars before the payment of the JEE Main application fees. So it is essential to be alert while filling the application form and remember that once payment is done then no changes will be allowed. Be careful after all it a question of your career and dreams. It is the time to get the return of your hard-work. Since the exam of IIT JEE is not easier to crack and almost every engineering aspirant want to go to IIT so there is huge competition to secure their seat for the JEE Advanced exam. With the increase of examination center, candidates have more choices. Most of the students who are residing in any location where the examination is far away so they feel difficulty to attend the examination and at the end they had to leave the dream to be an engineer. With this attempt of state government they now again studying with full energy. As a result, with the increase of centers for the JEE, number of applications for the JEE Main exam is also increased.