Technothlon is an international school championship organized by the student fraternity of Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati. Technothlon began its journey in 2004 with an aim to ‘Inspire Young Minds’. Starting on its journey with a participation of 200 students confined to the city of Guwahati, over the past 10 years Technothlon has expanded its reach to over 150 cities all over the nation and various centers abroad.Through a series of events involving mental aptitude, logic, and dexterity, it seeks to provide school students a platform to build fundamental experience and knowledge, to exercise co-ordination skills, and to think out of the box. As its preliminary round is conducted through several centers in India, it is a competitive test of critical thinking. Its final stage is conducted in IIT Guwahati during Techniche.
It will cover:
- International school championship for students 9th–12th.
- Tests basic analytical and logical thinking of students. Fosters out-of-the box thinking.
- Prelims conducted on 13thof July 2014 at over 200 centres simultaneously.
- For more details log on to www.technothlon.techniche.org
- Mains @IIT Guwahati during Techniche 4th–7thseptmeber.