Pattern discussed for JEE Main 2014
JAB disclosed the pattern of the paper and there will be no changes at all. From the year 2013 there are two set of papers for IIT JEE. First one is JEE Main and the second one is JEE Advanced. Students must crack the first one to get the entry in the second phase of examination. Aspirants must be aware about the type of questions, duration, marking systems and other such details concerning to the JEE Main 2014. It is quite beneficial for the students to go through the complete revision package for JEE 2014 to get accustomed with the Paper Pattern of JEE Main 2014.
About JEE Main 2014 Question Paper
- It will be distributed in three parts having equal weightage to all the three subjects.
- The candidates will have to select the correct alternative for each question out of four given alternatives.
- The exam duration will be of 3 hours
- Each question will be of 4 marks
- Every incorrect answer will result in deduction of one mark due to negative marking of ¼ (one fourth) of the total marks
- No deductions will be made for no answer.
Now all the essential details for JEE Main 2014 is crystal cleared. So student tight your belt and be prepared for this successful journey of IIT JEE. There are lots of fast track revision package for JEE main 2014 are available for the last moment revision. Last time revision may play important role in cracking this toughest exam. As we know the exam pattern is objective type so it will cover the whole subject. Students must go through to the whole concept of every subject. At the examination time or last days of exams it would not be possible for the aspirants to study each and every topic. So these revision packages will surely boost your preparations.
Students avail the benefits of these quick revision package for JEE 2014. These revision packages will help you to cope up with the last moment stress of revising all the topics of every subject.