5-Steps For Success In Jee Examinations
JEE Main is the examination held for taking admission in Indian Institute of Technology (one of the top institutes in India) as undergraduates. These exams are regarded as one of the toughest and most twisted examinations and getting through them is not an easy task. Students preparing for these examinations are required to plan their preparations well in advance.
Before JEE preparations, students should know some important steps to follow which will help them in fetching good scores. Here are 5-steps for success in JEE examinations:
- Do not follow shortcuts: JEE examinations are a cut throat competition and every year lakhs of students take this examination, hence it is all about hard-work and no shortcuts would help. So you are required to work hard from the starting, with a positive attitude in order to perform well in your JEE entrance test. This will not only help performing better but also save you from the last moment stress.
- Solve quality questions: Do not worry if any of the problems are taking around 30 minutes of your time, try solving them and look at the solutions only then when you feel that you cannot proceed any further with the questions.
- Learn to manage time: Questions in JEE examinations are objective type, the paper is lengthy as well as twisted, and hence you need to practice regularly in order to improve your speed with accuracy. So speed will help you solving questions fast and accuracy will avoid negative marking.
- Avoid making guesses: As the JEE examinations also have negative marking, for every wrong answer you are charged negatively; therefore it is advised to not make any guesses while practicing or while taking the exam. Clear your concepts and doubts with your teachers as soon as you ace them.
- Practice sample papers: Solve as many sample papers as you can, as solving papers will help you in getting familiar with the pattern of questions that are asked in the examination. Also try solving last three year question papers and also go through question banks but while buying question banks make it sure that they also contain the solutions to the questions and not just the answers.
Keep in mind the above points and start preparing for JEE examinations well in advance in order to make through one of the premier institutes of India.