If, you have prepared well then chemistry for IIT JEE is the subject that can assure your good marks in the exam. In the exam pattern of IIT JEE chemistry paper most of the topics are tested directly and are not very twisted to check the aspirant’s skills and knowledge.
A must prepare factor for students!!
There are certain topics that are not just easy but are most commonly available in IIT chemistry paper every year.
- Firstly here comes organic chemistry where part two had covered 20 questions and part 1 covered 8 questions<
- Later, comes physical chemistry part 1 followed by part 2 with 14 and 10 questions respectively
- Inorganic Chemistry Part 1 & 2 had equal weightage in last year’s exam
|Units Name||Unit Wise Distribution of Chemistry Questions in JEE|
|Organic Chemistry Part 1||8||9||6||5||5||1||2||4|
|Organic Chemistry Part 2||20||14||10||12||18||11||16||15||13|
|Physical Chemistry Part 1||14||14||8||8||10||10||8||11||9|
|Physical Chemistry Part 2||10||12||5||5||4||5||6||4||7|
|Inorganic Chemistry Part 1||9||9||7||5||5||4||7||7||4|
|Inorganic Chemistry Part 2||9||12||4||8||4||8||6||3||7|
Once you know the division of weightage of chemistry in JEE exam then clear your doubts accordingly with experts @ Kaysons Education…
Apart from the aforementioned topics, there are enormous confusions lying in a student’s mind. You can ask and view JEE chemistry questions with the best chemistry faculties available online
- You can also avail the video lectures, study materials and much more
- Get quality solutions and expert services for IIT-JEE Chemistry exam
- For assured result of chemistry paper IIT-JEE, get benefitted from online expert course of actions today