In the tech savvy scenario, Kaysons Education has brought the concept of IIT JEE Maths Video Lectures for aspirants. These online video lectures are available online with us and lectured by IITians.There are about 300 hours of IIT Maths Video Lectures that can be availed by the students. All you have to do is simply pick your topic, see the related video lecture and give the assignments.
About Our Faculty
Mr. Sanjay Bagga
Has taught in FIITJEE for 5 years. He is known as the mathematics concept builder.
Qualification: B-Tech IIT Delhi
Experience: 15 Years
Age: 45 Years
Questions for Vector and 3d Geometry for JEE
- Practice Online Questions
- View Solution
Important Topics in Vector and 3d Geometry for IIT JEE
Vectors (Topic Weightage : 6 %)
- Null vector, Unit vector, Like/Unlike vectors, Parallel vectors, Position vector, Collinear vectors, Coplanar vectors, Co-initial vectors, Free vectors, Localised vectors, Equal vectors, Polygon law of addition, Section Formula, Components of a Vector, Co linearity of Vectors,Cross Product of two Vectors, Scalar Triple Product, Tetrahedron,
Three Dimensional Co-ordinate System (Topic Weightage : 5 %)
- Three Dimensional Co-ordinate System, Distance Formula, Section Formula, Ratio’s of a Vector, Direction Ratios, Directions cosines, Straight Line, Cartesian equation Skew Lines.
Plane (Topic Weightage : 2 %)
- Plane, Equation of a plane, Vector equation, Cartesian form, Cartesian equivalence, Intersection of Plane, Vector form, Two Sides of a Plane.Distance of a Point from a Plane,
Sphere (Topic Weightage : 1 %)
- Equation of a sphere, four non-coplanar points.