Having a plan to appear for IIT JEE 2016 then with this apt package you can cover your syllabus well with ample of revision time. With specially designed syllabus pattern Kaysons Education have introduced JEE Mains & Advanced 2016 product covering entire syllabus of class 11th and 12th under which the aspirant can avail 2 years of educational guidance and support that too at discounted prices.
About Our Faculty
Mr. Pawan Kumar Verma
Have taught in Bansal for over 6 years and since 2005 over 50 students have got ranks below 500
Qualification: B-Tech IIT Roorkee
Experience: 10 Years
Age: 40 Years
Questions for Modern Physic for JEE
- Practice Online Questions
- View Solution
Important Topics in Modern Physics for IIT JEE
Atomic Physics (Topic Weightage : 5 %)
- The Nuclear Atom, The Bohr Model, Rutherford Scattering, Ionisation Energy.
- Line Spectra, De Broglie Waves, Spectral Series for H – Atom, 1. Lyman Series, 2. Balmer Series, 3. Paschen Series, 4. Bracket Series, 5. Pfund Series, 6. Humphery Series,
X –Ray, De – Broglie wavelength, Duane – Hunt rule, Moseley’s Law for Characteristic Spectrum,
- Emission of electrons
Nuclear Physics(Topic Weightage : 5 %)
- Radioactivity, Decay Law, Radioactive Dating. Equivalence of mass and energy , Binding energy and nuclear stability, Nuclear fission, Nuclear Fusion,
Electronics (Topic Weightage : 5 %)
- Solids and Semiconductor, Crystalline, Amorphous, Insulators and Semiconductors, band theory, Semiconductor Devices, Logic Gates, Truth Table, Boolean Expression,
Alternating Current (Topic Weightage : 2 %)
- Phasors and Alternating Currents, Resistance and Reactance, AC circuit, Choke Coil.
Board Level (Topic Weightage : 2 %)
- Davisson Germer Experiment, Electron Diffraction, Nuclear Reactors, Communications, Basic Components of a Communication System, Modulation, Modulation Factor, Fax, Television Signals Propagations, Height of transmitting antenna, C.R.O Tube, Wilson Cloud Chamber,